Need a Shaman Guide?
Need WOW Gold?
- Death Knight Builds
- Druid Builds
- Hunter Builds
- Mage Builds
- Paladin Builds
- Priest Builds
- Rogue Builds
- Warlock Builds
- Warrior Builds
- WOW Monk Builds
- Assassin Builds
- Commando Builds
- Juggernaut Builds
- Powertech Builds
- Operative Builds
- Marauder Builds
- Sorcerer Builds
- Mercenary Builds
- Sniper Builds
- Sage Builds
- Vanguard Builds
- Scoundrel Builds
- Sentinel Builds
- Shadow Builds
- Guardian Builds
- Gunslinger Builds
MWO Mech Builds
- Mech Builds - Information site for MechWarrior Online. This site lists the best builds for mechs in MWO.
ESO Gold Review Sites
- ESO Gold - A site that lists the best places to buy gold for ESO
*Please note buying guides or gold at the above sites helps support this site.
Shaman Builds - For Mists of Pandaria 5.4
ShamanBuilds.com is a site that lists different talent builds for shamans of World of Warcraft. Many of these shaman builds come from forums, wowwiki or even myself. I hope you find the following builds useful.
Finding the right shaman build that has been tested and work can save you a lot of gold and save you a lot of time figuring out a shaman build that works for you.
Mists of Pandaria has been released and World of Warcraft has changed a lot with this expansion.
The talent system has been completely overhauled. There are now 6 tiers of talents, 3 talents on each tier. You can select one talent for each tier that has been unlocked. The first talent tier unlocks at level 15 and then another talent tier unlocks every 15 levels.
The Primary glyphs have been removed from the game and many glyphs added and removed.
- The Panda race has been added to the game at long last.
- Monks added to the game.
- Level cap increased to 90
- New areas
- New raids
- New dungeons
- New quests.
- A pet battle system has been added.
- Graphics updated added to the game
- Many many other changes to spells.
Patch 5.4 has been released and the following changes directly effect shamen:
See Previous Shaman Builds for 4.3 builds.
Elemental Shaman Builds (updated for 5.4)
Your typical Elemental Shaman Build will look like this:
Raid DPS Elemental Shaman Build - This build is what your general build should be in raids. Keep in mind that you should change your talents to take advantage of the game mechanics of each encounter.
Spell Priority Rotation:
- Elemental Blast or Elemental Blast - Cast this is on cooldown if you have either of these talents.
- Flame Shock - DoT present
- Lava Burst - Whenever it's up
- Earth Shock - 5-7 Lightning Shield charges
- Searing Totem - Keep this up.
- Lightning Bolt - Filler
Enhancement Shaman Builds (updated for 5.4)
Enhancement Shaman Build - This is the default build for Enhancement Shaman for raids.
Spell Rotation Priority:
- Unleash Elements or Elemental Blast - Use these whenever posible if you have either of these talents.
- Searing Totem
- Lightning Bolt - Use when you have 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon
- Flame Shock - If the Unleash Flame buff is present or if 0-3 seconds is left on this spell
- Lava Lash
- Unleash Elements
- Earth Shock
- Lightning Bolt - Use as filler
Restoration Shaman Builds (updated for 5.4)
Raid Resto Shaman Healing Build - An all purpose raid healing build.
Main Healing Spells will be:
For Single Target Healing Use: Healing Wave, Greater Healing Wave, Healing Surge, Riptide
AOE Healing Spells: Chain Heal, Healing Rain
Restoration Shaman Stat Priorities: